Staking awards at ETH network

Ooki team it’s looks like for me that my awards are still missing since 2 months. Could you please provide any explanation and when will be this fixed?!

It’s because there are no Chainlink price feeds yet for OOKI token, and the rewards are paid in a mix of stablecoins (3CRV) and Ooki, so until the Chainlink price feeds are implemented, the rewards cannot be distributed.

Apparently it will happen soon, but the activity on the platform is low, so don’t expect too much in rewards. But you will get them when OOKI price feed is added by Chainlink.

Dear Badri, thanks to explain this to me. Question that’s come up how can I support Ooki to be more used?

Br
Arkadius

That’s a great question. So few people ask that.

Basically you can use it yourself for your borrowing/lending and for your own margin trading as a user and you can tell everyone you know (especially people who trade a lot and want a good place to trade on margin/leverage with no KYC) to do the same.

My advice would be to wait a month or two until Ooki adds the critical Limit Order feature (currently being tested by developers) and starts paying Curve bribes to increase the size of liquidity pools to allow big traders to trade, and then start telling everyone you know.

Thanks again Sir! This detailed information are not known from most of us this is really important and also a great news. Important is to transfer the next milestone to the community like a pptx slide. Many thanks.

Br
Arkadius