Proposal: Adding new trading pair: APE/ETH

Summary

This proposal is to initiate discussion relating to adding a new trading pair to Ooki. If this proposal is approved Ooki would add a new trading pair to Ooki consisting of APE/ETH on Ooki’s Ethereum mainnet deployment with up to 5x leverage for margin short and long trading.

About APE Token

$APE was recently launched token. ApeCoin is an ERC-20 governance and utility token used within the APE Ecosystem to empower and incentivize a decentralized community building at the forefront of web3. Contract Address: 0x4d224452801aced8b2f0aebe155379bb5d594381

Why add APE/ETH Pair to Ooki?

Adding new trending tokens brings new traders to Ooki. In addition new pairs increases platform trading volume and generated fees for the OOKI tokenholders and stakers.

1 Like

i support this proposal. can this also implemented on arbitrum?

I like the idea. however I am thinking on a less risky leverage to the protocol. 5x should be good?

I support this proposal. Perhaps add some other high volume pairs that currently not exist on the platform to prevent the idea of just chasing the hype. I do believe APE is here to stay for some time.

Great idea, but I don’t understand why this proposal.
You were adding pairs without this proposal before. I hope that in the future there will not be a suggestion to add every single pair but that you will add them yourselves on an ongoing basis.

mim and spell was discussed long time ago, so it was already in the works. but i agree on this. i dont think this need a proposal. just do it

I support! lets goooooooooo!

At the current time adding new pairs requires DAO approval. In the future we may create a DAO proposal to allow guardians functionality to support creation for new pairs with acceptance of snapshot vote. This would allow new pairs to be added without proposals.

Then let a proposal be made to add more pairs, not just one. For example10 pairs, and by that I mean 10 different coins APE,DOGE,SHIBA,…

I support this. Ideal to list it quickly so that we can be the first

I support this proposal. Anything that increases the trading volume on the ooki platform is fine. And I hope shortly, you can add any trading pairs without any proposals.

Ape/USDT, ape/USDC, ape/BTC, ape/ETH

I support the proposals, besides its obvious that it will increase the trading capacity of ooki