Possible tokens to list on OOKI

Hi all,

Here’s a list of potential tokens I looked into to get the ball rolling. This list comes from me as an OOKI community member and not an API3 recommendation. API3 essentially give dApps the liberty to choose which data feeds they’d like to use. So it’s up to us as the OOKI community to decide. The previous post on API3 and its services.

I first checked Uniswap and Sushiswap for pools with liquidity to execute trades. If I recall correctly: OOKI routes to Uniswap or Sushiswap for trades or liquidation events, so we need a pool to execute from. Next, I checked if such a token is listed in various exchanges to help avoid manipulations.

Please feel free to add comments or other tokens you think could be suitable for OOKI.

Polygon:

• CRV: USDT, USDC, DAI, WETH,Matic

• Graph Token: Wmatic, Weth, USDC

• Stargate: USDC, Weth,Wmatic

• MiMatic: USDC, Frax/MiMatic,

Arbitrum

• Rocket Pool: Eth:RPL
1 Like

I have to check all these tokens, but from memory, this is a pretty solid list. I also wanted to mention that the protocol also supports Uniswap V3 on Polygon, Arbitrum, and Ethereum (soon) and a Balancer implementation is being worked on as well. This feature is under development for adding to the UI, but the protocol does have the ability for it as of right now.

1 Like

That’s great, Drypto. In that case with Balancer in play, these could be a potential as well:

Polygon
Bal: USDC, ETH
Tel: USDC, ETH

Arbitrum
Gmx: ETH, USDC
Bal: USDC, ETH,
GNO: ETH,

I personally like STG, stMATIC, CRV, and GNO. These tokens are ones that I am familiar with and have fairly strong demand. I would like to hear other opinions and thoughts on this list.

2 Likes

Yeah, will totally appreciate the community’s feedback as to which pairs they’d like to see.

Question: must the listing of pairs have to connect to the exact liquidity pool? Example: GNO/ETH has a pool on Arbitrum’s Market Maker, so only GNO/ETH can be listed as a trading pair on OOKI? Or can Ooki add GNO/USDC, or GNO/USDT as a trading pair and let the Market Maker handle the GNO/ETH/USDC/USDT conversions? API3 can provide any price feed pair of course.

Cheers,

CRV and GNO would be nice to have.

3 Likes

Hey guys, I think we should add any pair we can. What are the requirements for a pair to be listed?

Just a working chainlink feed?

If yes, we should add everything we can. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, here is the “handpicked” list from my perspective with working chainlink price feeds.

BSC (already implemented):
BNB/BUSD
BNB/USDT
BTC/BUSD
BTC/USDT
BUSD/USDT
ETH/BUSD
ETH/USDT
LINK/BUSD
LINK/USDT

New pairs:

CAKE/USD
DOT/USD
COMP/USD
LTC/USD
AAVE/USD
BCH/USD
DOGE/USD
MATIC/USD
UNI/USD
TRX/USD
XRP/USD
XTZ/USD
SOL/USD
CRV/USD
SHIB/USD
SUSHI/USD
XLM/USD
ZIL/USD

3 Likes

Requirements: API3 can allow almost any price feed. So this is expanding Ookis reach of feeds. Ooki is free to choose whichever pair feed it wants. Here’s a detailed post

Ooki could only allow erc-20 type tokens on Polygon for example. So ltc, bch, or xrp would be out of the possibility.